Saturday, May 28, 2011

Slaprocket - Demo 1996



I've had a bunch of people ask for this demo. I searched and found the first 4 song demo. There are other songs recorded that i just can't find right now but here are the first 4.

I love and hate this band. I love because its some really great music and hate it because we self destructed before it even got off the ground. I could point fingers but what good is that at this point. Lets just say there was a lot of drinkin & druggin going on at this point and i guess we were all somewhat responsible...

After Godspeed folded and i went West i came back to Jersey to jam w/ some of the best guys around.... Chris Kosnik formerly of Godspeed and then of Atomic Bitchwax. Kieth Ackerman of Bitchwax and Shane M Green of Nudeswirl. everyone had great ideas and we wrote some killer tunes. We played some great shows and then as quick as it started it fell apart. I started Solace right at the tail end. I think Shane played with Daisycutter for a breif while and Chris and Keith focused on Bitchwax....

we coulda been a contender.... File under: the best laid plans of mice and men, coulda, woulda, shoulda, but didn't & oh, well...


Slaprocket - Demo 1996


No comments: